Announcements 10/9/2019

Boy soccer falls 2-1 to Central Monday.
The library will be closed today for College App Day.
Like to write? Interested in honing your craft? The first meeting of South’s Creative Writing Club will meet in the library with Mrs. Young after school TODAY, Wednesday, October 9.
Seniors it’s time to think about those senior pictures. Make sure you turn in a headshot pic for the yearbook. They can be emailed to [email protected]
Attention students already enrolled in this year’s Spring Break trip to Europe – we have a mandatory meeting after school TODAY in room 203.
Travel to South Africa in 2021! Learn more tonight at 7 pm at the Westerville Central media center. RSVP at any science room or see Mrs. Baughman in room 203 for more information.
There will be a yearbook meeting today at 2:10 in room 115
Attention all students enrolled in the European Quartet Spring Break tour: There is a mandatory meeting after school TODAY in room 203.
South’s Fall Musical, Freaky Friday, is THIS weekend. This high energy, fun musical is great for the whole family. Fri and Sat @ 7pm; Sun @ 2pm Tickets are $10 cash at door.
Students, please return your form to Mrs. Davis if you will be attending Scholars’ Night or if you are not able to attend.
Been so busy you forgot to order this year’s yearbook? Order by the 28th to purchase at the lowest price of the year. See you in the book!
Interested in Being the Change by participating in Challenge Day on November 13th? See Mr. Few in room 113 or Ms. Messner in room 200 to get a sign-up form. Sign up sheets are in the office as well!
Please take your PRIDE cards to lunch today to redeem! Remember, no need to save up your cards! We will record your progress! You earn prizes when you reach 1, 3, and 6 cards turned in!
Picture retake day is this Thursday, October 10 beginning at 7:00 am on the stage in the auditorium. Students who need an ID may also have that done on this day.
The next ASL club meeting will be Monday Oct 14th at 2:20. Bring a pumpkin for painting and a snack to share. We will also have officer elections.
Interact will meet today after school in room 118 to plan for our next geology lesson at Mark Twain Elementary. Please come!