September 16 Announcements 2021

Interact club is collecting new socks and underwear to help fellow Westerville students.  Drop off these NEW undergarments’ to the collection box all week  in the main office or room 1401. 

The next Interact club will be meeting September 21st at 2:30 in room 1401.  Come join us for planning our next service project!  

Mark your calendars. ASL Club will meet again on September 22nd at 2:30 in room 1401. 

STUDENTS: Next week, (9/20-9/24) homecoming tickets will go on sale. 

Monday 9/20 – Seniors only

Tuesday 9/21 – Seniors and Juniors only

Wednesday 9/22 – All classes

Thursday 9/23 – All classes

Friday 9/24 – All classes

Visit previous announcements for cost and where to buy tickets. Please also pay close attention to your google classroom pages and the Student Council Instagram this week, @wshs_studentcouncil, to find out all information you could need. There are a lot of new rules from the district. Please let Ms. Sefton in room 116 know if you have any questions! 

Westerville South’s “In the Know” competition is back this year! If you are interested in competing in this fast paced academic quiz team, please attend the first meeting of the year held in room 1318 at 2:15 TODAY. See or email Mrs. Freshly with any questions. 

Staff and Students, come to FCA tomorrow morning (9/17) from 6:50 – 7:20am for donuts and a bible study!

STEAM Club hosts its first meeting of the year today after school. It’s like the best parts of science class without the notes or tests! The topic for our first meeting, as always, is “Playing with Fire.” Join us in room 114 from 2:15 – 3 after school today.

STUDENTS PLEASE REMEMBER:

If you are late, leaving early or leaving and returning we need you to sign in or out in the attendance office. If you have lunch out and will not be returning after lunch please sign out before you leave for lunch.

ATTENTION SENIORS:

If you are planning to attend college we strongly encourage you to complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).  Please attend our Financial Aid Information Night Meeting featuring:   Faith Phillips, Financial Aid Director from OSU Newark/COTC. It will take place September 21st at Westerville North Highschool. The meeting will begin at 6:30 pm. An overview of Financial Aid will be explained in detail. All parents with students attending a college/university during the 22-23 school year should attend and apply.  Applications open October 1.Seniors:  Do you need help paying for college?