September 21 Announcements

ASL Club meets tomorrow at 2:30 in room 1401! See you there! 

Are you interested in learning to knit? Would you like a cozy place to crochet? Join us to learn some stitches, start a project, make some friends, and share a cup of tea & a plate of cookies. First meeting of the Knitting Club is on Wednesday, September 22 at 2:15 in room 1318. See you then!

Hey Cats!

If you’re interested in anything related to the environment and the Earth, join the Environment Club here at South! Our first meeting is tomorrow, Wednesday, September 22, right after school in room 115, and should be over before 3. For more information join our Remind @wshsen or talk to Mr. Lackey. Go Cats!

ATTENTION SENIORS: 

If you are planning to attend college we strongly encourage you to complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).  Please attend our Financial Aid Information Night Meeting featuring:   Faith Phillips, Financial Aid Director from OSU Newark/COTC. It will take place TONIGHT at Westerville North Highschool. The meeting will begin at 6:30 pm. An overview of Financial Aid will be explained in detail. All parents with students attending a college/university during the 22-23 school year should attend and apply.  Applications open October 1.

Key Club will be holding a membership meeting on Tuesday September 21st in room 239 with Mrs. Stocker 

Homecoming voting for court finalists is now underway! It closes Thursday at 2:15. See your google class page to vote! If you aren’t a member of the google class, see your teacher or the south student council instagram for details on how to join! 

Homecoming tickets are on sale today at lunch in all three periods and after school in room 115 for Seniors and Juniors. Homecoming ticket sales open to all students tomorrow! 

HOMECOMING SPIRIT WEEK 2021 is coming next week! Look out for themes and prizes for the most spirited on flyers throughout the school and the wshs student council instagram! They’ll be posted later today!

In the Know will meet today in room 1318 at 2:15 for our first practice. If you are interested in being on the academic quiz team, please join us today after school. All are welcome!