September 29 Announcements

Our Voices Matter will be meeting this Thurs. 9/30, to discuss our two main projects this semester. Please come and join the conversation to make this big difference.

If you are interested in playing boys lacrosse this spring please see Mr. Spatafore in room 249 by the end of the week.  

Some students say STEAM Club is the best extracurricular activity at South. Come see what the fun is about tomorrow for our first design challenge of the year. We’ll meet at 2:15 in room 114. See you there!

Anyone interested in our Black History Month celebration should join us for a meeting on Thursday @3pm to learn how to get involved. Sing, dance, act or join the technical crew there is something for everyone! 3pm, auditorium. See Wolfe period 9 or 10 in the auditorium if you are interested but unable to stay.  

Freshmen and sophomores:

Check your school email to approve the invite to your grade level Google Classroom. News and announcements are posted there regularly. 

Hey everyone!

Thursday is “Throwback” Day. Dress up in your favorite decade or vintage style! 

Troupe 513’s production of Alice in Wonderland opens this Saturday at noon, and also runs Sunday at noon and 3pm! Buy tickets at the link in our Instagram bio, @wshstheatre513 It will be a magical, kid-friendly show, and you will NOT want to miss it.

Attention all students attending homecoming: 

The back of your ticket has rules and regulations. One of those is that tickets are non-transferable. This means if you can no longer go to the dance you must return your ticket to Ms. Sefton. Dance tickets are assigned to an individual and number and name must match. If your name is not on the dance list, you will not be admitted. If you would like a ticket please see Ms. Sefton to be added to the waitlist.