October 12 Announcements

Our theatre troupe will meet TODAY, TUESDAY, 10/12 after school. All students are invited to join and learn about the 22nd annual all school SCHOLARSHIP SHOW and other upcoming events. Meeting will last about 3o minutes. It will start at 2:15 in the auditorium. 

Our Voices Matter will be meeting again Tomorrow , Weds. 10/13 in the blue wing. All are welcome, please come join the discussion!

Are you interested in learning to knit? Would you like a cozy place to crochet? Join them to learn some stitches, start a project, make some friends, and share a cup of tea & a plate of cookies. First meeting of the Knitting Club is Tomorrow, Wednesday, October 13 at 2:15 in room 1318. See you then!

Attention students:

Scholars Night, where we recognize underclass academic excellence, is on Wednesday, October 20th.  Due to occupancy restrictions and physical distancing requirements we will be running the program in two shifts.  Current Junior and Sophomore students will be recognized at 6pm and the program for current Seniors will begin at 7:30pm.  Both programs will be in the old Gym.  Masks are required for all attendees. 

Reminder that it is PSAT Day tomorrow!

10th and 11th grade students will come to school at the same time, in the same way as always.  Get a good night’s sleep and eat breakfast.  Busses will run again three hours later at the usual bus stops for everyone else.  For those students who have their own transportation, arrival time is 11:10am.  We will not be able to have all of our classes meet that day due to the late start and class periods will be shortened.  This is a good day for our Seniors to take college visits.