November 16 Announcements

Recycling will be picked up on the 1st floor during 2nd period and the 2nd floor during 9th period today. Please remember to be conscious about only recycling paper. Cardboard and plastic bottles are recycled differently. Please reach out to Erin Focht if you have any questions about recycling. 

Do you need help paying for college?  Completing the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) is one of the most important items you can do to help find financial support. 

PLEASE register and attend  the following FAFSA Completions Workshop.  Westerville City Schools in conjunction with area colleges and universities will be holding the last in-person workshop to assist parents and students in completing the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). Even if you haven’t started the application, you can complete the application from start to finish in one of our workshops. Looking forward to seeing you. 

This will be our LAST completion workshop for the year. It will take place Thursday , November 18th 2021 at Westerville South High School from 6:00-7:30pm.

Please find the registration link in your Student Support Center Schoology Course.

The theme of this year’s Scho Show, Creatures and Conspiracies, features songs such as Time Warp, Somebody’s Watching Me, Don’t Fear the Reaper, and more! You won’t want to miss it. Get tickets from our Instagram bio @wshstheatre513 , or scan this QR code. The show is this Friday, and there is limited capacities for our 2 performances.

Congratulations to the students who were nominated for our Cats with Class Fall Program.. Tomorrow we celebrate you!