November 17 Announcements

Want some stress relief? Come to the library and check out a coloring book to take home with you!

Congratulations to those who were nominated for Cats with Class. Today is your day to be celebrated. We are asking all new Cats with Class and former Cats with Class students to wear their t-shirt on Thursday.

Environment club will meet today after school in room 114 until 2:45. We will discuss an upcoming global climate summit for high school students, plus learn how to plant seeds for native plants! New members are always welcome – please contact Alena Keenan or Mr. Lackey with any questions.

Interested in traveling to London during Spring Break next year? Don’t forget to enroll by Friday for your $200 discount! If you missed last week’s meeting for the tour, see Miss Baughman in room 243 for details.

Knitting Club is cancelled for today. Our next meeting will be Wednesday, December 1. All are welcome!

Do you need help paying for college?  Completing the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) is one of the most important items you can do to help find financial support. 

PLEASE register and attend  the following FAFSA Completions Workshop.  Westerville City Schools in conjunction with area colleges and universities will be holding the last in-person workshop to assist parents and students in completing the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). Even if you haven’t started the application, you can complete the application from start to finish in one of our workshops. Looking forward to seeing you. 

This will be our LAST completion workshop for the year. It will take place Thursday , November 18th 2021 at Westerville South High School from 6:00-7:30pm.

Please find the registration link in your Student Support Center Schoology Course.