November 18 Announcements

Do you need help paying for college?  Completing the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) is one of the most important items you can do to help find financial support. 

PLEASE register and attend  the following FAFSA Completions Workshop.  Westerville City Schools in conjunction with area colleges and universities will be holding the last in-person workshop to assist parents and students in completing the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). Even if you haven’t started the application, you can complete the application from start to finish in one of our workshops. This will be the LAST completion workshop for the year. It will take place today, Thursday , November 18th 2021 at Westerville South High School from 6:00-7:30pm.

Please find the registration link in your Student Support Center Schoology Course.

The annual Scholarship Show is TOMORROW! The theme is “Creatures and Conspiracies”, and includes skits such as “Birds aren’t real”, “Illuminati” and “Bigfoot”. Get tickets from the link in the Instagram bio, @wshstheatre513 or scan this QR code. There is limited capacity, so buy tickets now!

Come join us for donuts and a bible study in room 2317 every Friday!

Interested in traveling to London during Spring Break next year? Don’t forget to enroll by tomorrow for your $200 discount! If you missed last week’s meeting for the tour, see Miss Baughman in room 243 for details.

Due to an unexpected early release day yesterday, Mr. Hinze did not get a chance to get to all of our newly nominated Cats with Class.  Don’t worry, you will get your gift bag and t-shirt by the end of 2nd period.  We want you to wear your t-shirt, so make sure you put it on.  You also will be receiving a certificate from the staff member who nominated you.  

There will be an Open Gym for Boys Volleyball TONIGHT, 7:30-9:00pm in the Main Gym.