WSHS ANNOUNCEMENTS 4/11/19

he Direct Line for Attendance is 614-797-6047

If you’ll be attending the Columbus Career Center for the first time next year, Fort Hayes will host their New Student Orientation, for all of their programs, on April 16th, from 5-7 pm.

If you’ll be attending the Columbus Career Center for the first time next year, Columbus Downtown will host their New Student Orientation on May 13th, from 6-7 pm, for: Cosmetology, Manufacturing, Early Childhood Education, and the Teaching Academy.

If you’ll be attending the Columbus Career Center for the first time next year, Columbus Downtown will host their 2nd New Student Orientation on May 14th, from 6-7 pm, for: Information Technology, Culinary, and Public Safety.

Theatre Troupe will meet MONDAY, April 15th, RIGHT AFTER SCHOOL. Come to the auditorium for officer elections, scho show information and important end of year information. Everyone is invited!

Science club and Interact-Amnesty meet today in room 118 right after school as we work together on projects.

Attention juniors and seniors: In order to go to prom all fees and fines must be paid to Mrs. Saari in the main office before you can buy your tickets. This includes parking tickets and lost text and library books. Please see her or Mrs. Davis in the main office if you have any questions.

PARENTS AND STUDENTS – According to School Board policy, we do not accept any deliveries for students (food, flowers, balloons, etc.)  Please do not place orders to be delivered to the school.

Westerville South will begin state testing on Friday, April 12, 2019. Please note that students testing assignments will be posted in the commons and the main lobby prior to test day. Students that are not required to take the test should report to school when classes begin. Please also note that the district will provide a double bus run on April 17 and April 18 to allow students who do not drive the ability to come to school when classes begin.

Attention South! There will be a canned and boxed food drive for WARM from Tuesday to Friday this week. Donation boxes can be found in certain classrooms and around South. See Mrs. Roush for questions.

What did you do on YOUR Spring Break? Some lucky students traveled to Italy and Iceland! Don’t want to miss out on next year’s 2020 tours? Come see what a tour looks like at a brief meeting after school on Monday in room 203.

Parents and students are welcome to attend an enrollment meeting for 2020 International Tours on Wednesday, April 17th at 7:00 pm in the SOUTH media center. RSVP and questions to Lisa Baughman ([email protected])

Seniors – Next Wednesday, during the 9th period timeslot, there will be a class picture taken. Wear your red and white. Go Cats!

There will be a voluntary girls’ basketball meeting today in guidance classroom from 2:15 pm-2:45 pm. All girls interested in playing basketball next year should plan to attend.

Recycling will be picked up on the 2nd floor today during 3rd period. Please have your bin in the hallway or your door open for it to be collected.

Buy your copy of the ScribeTODAY, in homeroom!

ReplyForward