Announcements 12/11/2019

Anyone interested in playing football in 2020. There will be a brief meeting on Wednesday 12/11 to discuss the off-season program in the science wing – room 112.

Come play UNO and hang out with Be the Change Club during all lunch periods this Friday! Look for our table!

Your last day to turn in PRIDE Cards for this semester is TODAY! Bring your cards to the lunch room during your lunch, or see Miss Detrick in room 102 before or after school to redeem your cards!

Attention anyone interested in joining Ski Club! Reserve your spot by turning in transportation money by this Friday to Mrs. Allen in room 105. Please see Mrs. Allen if you have any questions!

Students interested in attending Fort Hayes or Downtown Career Center should attend Open House tonight, December 11th, from 5:30-7:30p. Fliers are in the Counseling Office.

Come to the winter cabaret and hear members of the theater troupe and the WSHS Jazz Band. Admission is pay what you want at the door. 7pm THURSDAY.

We have a new leader on the board for Caring & Sharing – Miss Baughman’s class has donated $828.31 to take the lead from Mr. Kielmeyer’s class! And in the math department, we have a difference of 11 cents separating Mrs. Gaul’s class from Gutierrez’s. Tomorrow is the last day to donate money to your homeroom to win donuts. The homeroom in each department will win donuts from Schneider’s. So keep the cash flowing.

And students, don’t forget to dress up as your favorite teacher tomorrow! Teachers, come dressed as your students.
There is a mandatory Student Council meeting after school today in room 104.