Isaac Weaver

Isaac+Weaver+at+a+cross+country+meet+

photo courtesy of isaac Weaver

Isaac Weaver at a cross country meet

Tracy Dentu, Reporter

“Life throws obstacles, but success is a dodge away,” stated Isaac Weaver, a senior at Westerville South high school. Weaver runs cross-country and is all about distance; his hobbies are going to the gym and hanging out with friends.

He owns a dog named Luna, a Lab/ collie mix, who he finds joy taking care of and brings happiness to his family.

A typical day for him is usually packed with schoolwork and sports. He stated, “My life may be an infinite cycle every day with the same things, but it’s my life and my life is the best I could ask for.”

Weaver is a dedicated young man who refuses to allow unpleasant circumstances to divert him from accomplishing his goals and staying positive. He believes, “There’s always a possibility something good can come out of a difficult situation if you hope enough.”

His favorite color is blue because it reminds him of the ocean, and he loves the sea and marine life. Blue is a likeable color among both sexes. 

The best thing anyone has said to him was, “Isaac, you are an inspiration. I want to be like you. You’re fit and happy and I want to be like that.” To his friends and family he’s a chill, sociable, and positive person to be around because he makes the best out of every situation.

Nothing really frightens him except for jump scares, which is “the impact of a startling stimulus that depends on two physical characteristics: its intensity as well as its so-called rise time, or how sudden and powerful the stimulus is,” according to Christian Grillon, PhD, a psychophysiologist who studies fear and anxiety at the National Institute of Mental Health.

Although he may not be sure of what college he plans on attending this fall, he hopes to achieve “a good money making job in his twenties or still continue college.”