Wednesday Nov. 2 Announcements

Student voice is important, not only to make change but to build your confidence as a student. If you want to learn how to make your voice stand out, and you want to speak towards change, come to Our Voices Matter. Next Weds (11/9) right after school in room 1129. If you have any questions please find Mr. Rutledge.

Due to increased interest, Powderpuff sign ups have been extended to tomorrow, November 3 at 3:00. At that time, your money and your signed waiver must be filled out for you to participate. Anyone who turns in their money and waiver will be allowed to play: there is no cap on team numbers. No experience is needed! Check out your class schoology pages for more information and additional copies of the participation waiver! See Ms. Sefton in room 1127 if you have any questions.

South’s GSA will meet today after school in room 1321! Come hang out, play games, and discuss some important topics related to LGBTQIA+ rights. Hope to see you there! All are welcome!

Hi ‘Cats! In the Know meets today right after school in room 1318. Hope to see you there!

We The South Podcast will be premiering on December 5th 2022. What’s new this year? We will have WOW Wednesdays( words of wisdom) and mini topics of the day for each episode. You, the audience, are able to scan a QR code and fill out a google form to have a chance for your topic or question to be answered during an episode. The website for the podcast is wethesouthpodcast.podbean.com. You can also listen to the podcast on iheart radio, google podcast, podchaser, and the podbean app. It will soon be on Spotify.

If you are interested in girls and boys wrestling join us TOMORROW in Mr. Few’s room 1107 to hear about the sport, schedule, and season information ten minutes after the final bell!

Listen up, Wildcats! Today is Mr. Hinze’s birthday. Today, we want you to give Mr. Hinze a compliment and only a compliment. He isn’t able to watch The Wildcat Today so let’s keep the fact that we are doing this for his birthday a surprise!