Thursday Nov. 3 Announcements

The Westerville Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Fouse Award, for students in grades 6-12, is named in honor of William H. Fouse who was the first black graduate of Westerville Schools and of Otterbein College. The Fouse Award is given to a student for demonstrating leadership, bravery, tolerance and respect, and also for making a positive impact on their community. To nominate yourself or someone else by the November 11th deadline, visit leadershipwesterville.com. **SHOW IMAGE**

Hey Cats Come join Slam for our seasonal contest. This month’s theme is The Essence of Fall. Enter your art and/or writing for your chance to win a $10 Starbucks gift card. Submissions accepted now through November 15. Scan the QR code for more information on the contest and how to submit your pieces. Go Cats. **SHOW VIDEO**

Student voice is important, not only to make change but to build your confidence as a student. If you want to learn how to make your voice stand out, and you want to speak towards change, come to Our Voices Matter. Next Weds (11/9) right after school in room 1129. If you have any questions please find Mr. Rutledge.

Bowling tryouts will be tomorrow from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm at the Palace. Please arrive by 2:45pm.

If you are interested in girls and boys wrestling join us TODAY in Mr. Few’s room 1107 to hear about the sport, schedule, and season information ten minutes after the final bell!

Do you attend church? Stay connected at school. Come to FCA in room 2112 Fridays as soon as you get to school. Door opens at 6:45. To follow the Schoology group, search for “WSHS FCA”.

Powderpuff sign ups are due today at 3:00 in room 1127. At that time, your money and your signed parent waiver must be filled out for you to participate. Anyone who turns in their money and waiver will be allowed to play: there is no cap on team numbers. No experience is needed! Check out your class schoology pages for more information and additional copies of the participation waiver! See Ms. Sefton in room 1127 if you have any questions.