Friday Nov. 4 Announcements

Student voice is important, not only to make change but to build your confidence as a student. If you want to learn how to make your voice stand out, and you want to speak towards change, come to Our Voices Matter. Next Weds (11/9) right after school in room 1129. If you have any questions please find Mr. Rutledge.

Do you need help paying for college?

The FAFSA (Free Application for Student Aid) is NOW OPEN and help sessions to complete your FAFSA are available (FAFSA Completion Workshops). Please check the Principal’s Weekly Update, your email and your Pupil Services Schoology page for more information.

Bowling tryouts will be this afternoon from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm at the Palace. Please arrive by 2:45pm.

Round two of OHSAA sponsored football playoffs will be this Friday, and our Wildcats will host North Canton Hoover. Game time is 7:00 PM. Tickets are $8 for students and $10 for adults and must be purchased online at ohsaa.org/tickets. Just a reminder – NO PASSES can be accepted, so remember to buy your tickets early.

Attention Powderpuff players and coaches: There will be a very short 5 minute meeting Wednesday after school in room 1127. If you cannot attend, touch base with Ms. Sefton before the end of the week next week! Thank you!

Battle of the Books will meet Monday after school in the blue wing fish bowl room. Haven’t been to a meeting yet? Want to join? There’s still time!