Announcements 9/23/2019

The Wildcat Boys Soccer team tied Columbus Academy 3-3. Goals by Nick Lovell, Eugene Ofosu and Anthony Viladro. Ethan Gary had 4 saves and Isaac Smith had 1. JV boys won 4-2.
Tomorrow will be the first ASL club, come learn about what the group will be doing! Room 141 after school!
Want to be a part of history? Add a memory to the time capsule being buried in the new athletic complex! For $1 you can write a memory, add a memento, or attach a picture! Purchase at lunch this week!
Wildcats, the SCRIBE is DIGITAL for 2019! Download the app “Student News Source” to receive daily notifications like school announcements, sports updates, and everything homecoming this week!
The Lady Wildcat golf team lost to Bishop Watterson on Thursday evening by a score of 184 to 224 at Marysville golf club. Leading the Cats was Alexzandria Stewart.
Homecoming is this Saturday from 8-11pm. Doors open at 7:30. Buy your tickets at all 3 lunches or after school for only $10. You must have a dance guest form in to purchase your ticket for a guest by this Thursday at 3:00 pm even if you plan to purchase Friday, and you must have all fees and fines paid and your code of conduct signed. If you have questions see Ms. Sefton or Mrs. Coggburn. Buy today before ticket prices go up later this week!
Yearbook will meet Friday this week at 2:10 in room 115. Please arrive promptly
The Marching Band traveled to Cambridge HS for their 1st OMEA Contest on 9/21. The band swept all overall awards winning Best Music, General Effect, Visual, Percussion, and Grand Champion! GO Cats!!